Wednesday, October 29, 2014

GRANDKIDZ' "ART CLASS FUND"

La Petite Innocents

The Grandgurlz and I offer this little site as a place where you can visit the ART that we have created.

ALL PENNIES RAISED GO INTO THE
 'GRANDKIDZ' ART CLASSES FUND'.  


it would be so very much appreciated 
if you would please be so kind as to add 
'postage fees' 
that will be marked on the outside of the 
envelope when your painting arrives.

honestly, I'm barely covering the price of 
canvas, paints and brushes 
.. but I'm really happy to be able 
to scribble these little paintings 
and have them come live in the homes 
of family and friends.   
but the goal here is indeed to make available ... 
Art Classes for the Grand-gurlz.

 if you wish to 'adopt' a painting ...
e-mail me at:  

Petite-Innocents@bex.net 

and tell me 'the Petite's' NAME 
(and a short description if you wish).
be sure to include 'your' NAME and mailing address.
you may also send me a message on Facebook, but please also
be sure to e-mail me because this helps me with my
'record-keeping' .. 
don't send any money until your picture has arrived 
and you truly love it.

The grandefairies will be painting some more soon ... but mostly 'copies' of their originals will only be adopted out.  I want to save their 'originals' for them to someday be able to see their 'art journey' and have their childhood art.

Thanks for liking our 'Petite Innocents' .. 
and inviting them to your home.
   
Hugs & Kisses,
  
"GA", Alessandra, Iszabel and Sofia